9130 South Dadeland Boulevard Datran Two - Suite 2000 Miami FL 33156
Marlene Collazo is an associate at Klein Glasser Park & Lowe, where her practice since 2016 has been devoted primarily to the defense of personal injury lawsuits, as well as negligent security cases. Those representations have included slip and falls, trip and falls, cases concerning discriminatory practices, negligent security, and insurance defense, generally.
Prior to working at Klein Glasser Parke & Lowe, Marlene practiced criminal law, both as a prosecutor and a criminal defense attorney. While practicing criminal law, Marlene honed her litigation skills, handling everything from relatively minor traffic related offenses, all the way up to Attempted Murders, and trying over 30 cases.
Marlene earned her Juris Doctor from Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law, and her B.F.A. in Photography from the San Francisco Art Institute. While at the San Francisco Art Institute, Marlene had many gallery showings of her photographs and sound installation works in multiple cities including, but not limited to, San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland, Berkeley, and in Rovereto, Italy. Her photographs were subsequently published in Urban Perspectives, a photography book published in Italy.
- Insurance Defense
- Defense of Personal Injury Actions
- Defense of Negligent Security
- Discrimination causes of action
- Florida Bar, 2010
- B.F.A., Photography, San Francisco Art Institute, 2002.
- J.D., Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law, 2006.
- Publication in Urban Perspectives, Rovereto, Italy, 2001.
- Brown University Book Award for Literature, Spring 1996.