303 Banyan Boulevard – Suite 300 West Palm Beach FL 33401
Thomas Jablonski is an associate at Klein Glasser Park & Lowe, where his practice since 2016 has been devoted primarily to personal injury, construction defect, copyright infringement, and general negligence cases.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Thomas was a Licensed Practical Nurse and managed a sub-acute wing in an orthopedic rehab. Thomas earned his Juris Doctor from University of Miami School of Law, and his B.S. in Computer Information Systems from Devry University. While at University of Miami, Thomas earned honors in its Litigation Skills Program.
- Professional Liability Defense
- Construction Defects
- Commercial Litigation
- Defamation and other Speech-related causes of action
- Premises Liability
- Copyright Infringement
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Insurance Defense
- General Liability
- Florida Bar, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2016
- American Bar Association
- B.S., Summa Cum Laude, Computer Information Systems, minor: Computer Forensics, Devry University, 2010.
- J.D., Magnum Cum Laude, University of Miami School of Law, 2015.
- Licensed Practical Nurse- State Board Exam February 2007 (License # PN5179076)